Top College Dating Mobile Apps for 2015
There are apps for literally everything out there – you can order food, order a taxi and you can even hook up with people. However, if you want to use these apps the right way, you need to know what they are.
Specifically, you want to know what some of the most popular college dating apps are…
Some of the top college dating apps may completely transform your love life. However, it is important to do your research. In this guide, you will learn about all the different college dating apps that may be perfect for you.
There are a lot of apps out there. In fact, there are billions of apps that allow people to do everything from hail a cab to book a hotel room. But what about dating applications? There are also a number of college dating apps that allow coeds to find hook ups, one night stands and more. Who knows – one of these apps may actually help you find a long term relationship. Before you go searching for these dating mobile apps, you may want to know what some of the more popular apps are. There are a lot of them out there, but only a few are intuitive and easy to use. Moreover, you want to be sure that you use a college dating app that is compatible for your phone. Just like some people are compatible dating material, your phone is looking for a compatible app.
Here is some of the top college dating mobile apps for 2015.
- Tinder. Out of all the college dating apps out there, Tinder is probably the most popular. Why, you might ask? Well, because its easy and fun and you don’t have to do much but swipe left and right. If you don’t like someone, you can just swipe the other way – if you do like someone you can swipe right and see if they are a match. This is the ultimate dating app for college students.
- Bang With Friends. When it comes to college mobile apps, there is nothing as blatant as this one and there is no mystery. Other dating apps may have a bit a mystery – there is none here. Basically, you link this app with your Facebook profile and you let your friends know who you would like to hook up with. In college, there is a good chance that a few of your Facebook friends may want to bang you.
- Pure. This is another obvious app. Although you can’t tell from the name alone, this is an app strictly for hooking up. It works just like Tinder does, but there really is no intention of going on a date – you are pretty much guaranteed to hook up with this app. If you are looking for a dating app for going on a date, this one is not it. All you have to do is download Pure, upload a picture, enter some information and voila – you may be getting banged tonight with this app.
- Grindr. Okay, this app has been around for a while, but it is still more popular than ever. Of course, this app isn’t really for college girls – it is more for a college girl’s gay best friend, which is why I am mentioning it. Every college girl has at least one gay friend, so you may be able to help him out by telling him or helping him download this application. Grindr is a great app, because it allows people to hook up based on the person’s location – if your gay best friend in “dorm A,” he may be able to find someone in “dorm B” to hook up with.
- Snapchat. Okay, I know what you may be saying: “This app isn’t for dating!” Well, it is or it could be. In fact, a lot of college kids are using this app as a hook up app. Snapchat allows you to send ten second videos and then they are deleted right away. It’s great for sexting, flashing or letting a guy know that you are horny and down to bone. The best part is that those messages disappear right after you send them, so you don’t need to worry about a dirty message getting into the wrong hands.
- Instagram. This is another one of those apps where you may be wondering: “Is this a dating app?” Again, it can be. In fact, it is one of the most discreet ways to ask someone if they want to hook up. All you need to do is download the app and start uploading photos of your daily life. You can also look around for hot guys in your area and direct message them. To direct message, you upload a photo like you normally would, but you hit the direct share button instead of the publish button.
- Coffee Meets Bagel. Okay, if you want something a little more vanilla, you may want to try the app Coffee Meets Bagel. This is a great app for all those college girls out there that want to wait a little bit before they hit the sack. Coffee Meets Bagel will allow you to meet other people that want to go to lunch or dinner and take it easy. If you are the kind of person that wants to take it slow, this app is definitely for you. If you are not the person that likes to take it slow, you may want to try this app’s dirty sister Bang With Friends.
- Date My School. Okay, this is probably my favorite dating app, because you can hook up with other people in your school based on location tracking. All you have to do is set up the app – you will need a school email address like .edu or something like that. You can’t set up with a .com or .net. Once you are on, you tell the app your location and you can watch the messages come flying in. If you want to hook up in college, you definitely want to get this app.
Love the apps? Well, you will surely love more our wonderful surprise for you! Right now, when you use the offer code COED at checkout at www.AdamandEve.com, you will awesomely get 50% Discount on almost any item plus Free Discreet Shipping, 3 Free Bonus DVDs, and a FREE Mystery Gift.