How To Become One Of The Best College Hotties
In order to be a college hottie, you have to think like a college hottie. And in order to think like a college hottie, you need to make some minor lifestyle adjustments.
This means that you need to kick things into gear and start breaking bad habits and begin to develop positive ones. For instance, you may need to change your wardrobe and you may need to change your daily habits – doing these things will make you feel and appear hotter. There’s no real magic behind it – you just have to step into the role of college hottie and you’ll be surprised by the transformation.
As a college girl, you better be a college hottie, or else it will be difficult to get guys and to blend in socially. When it comes down to it, having a good personality is just as important, because you could be a 5 or 6, but if you have a good personality, you will be bumped up to a nine or ten, easy. Plus, it is also about the way you dress. Most college girls think that being a college hottie is all on the outside, but the reality is that it is also about being a college hottie on the inside too. If you want to learn some of the tricks that other college hotties have learned, you’ll want to pay attention to these instructions, because they are important if you want to succeed socially in college. It is not all about getting straight A’s – it is also about being popular. Here is how to become one of the best college hotties.
1. Change your wardrobe. In college, your wardrobe is very important. If you don’t have a great wardrobe, it will be difficult to become a college hottie. When it comes down to it, you want to wear clothes that are sexy, but not slutty. For instance, top boob is okay, but too much side or lower boob is not okay. Also, you want to dress appropriately for the season. Shivering is not sexy – nor is sweating.
2. Change your daily habits. If you sit around on your computer, TV or tablet and don’t get out into the world, you won’t be seen as the college hottie that you are. Most college hotties are out hanging with other college hotties. What will happen is that their hotness will rub off on you. This is the general nature of the world of college hotties – you learn from each other and you share each other’s vibes.
3. Change you hygiene. Of course, you want to brush your teeth and you want to take a shower, but there are also some other hygiene things you can do to make yourself appear fresher. For instance, you can find a perfume or a scent that you like. Also, you could wear less makeup. Some guys like it when a girl looks natural. The last thing you want to be doing is piling on the makeup to hide the way you look.
4. Change your attitude on life. If you have a poor attitude on life, you want to turn it around and perk up. No guy wants to be with a girl that thinks everything is really shitty. Moreover, he doesn’t want to be with a girl that complains. This is why you want to try and put on a smile and you want to try and be more easily going. If you look happier, you will appear hotter.
5. Change your hair. If your hair is looking a little frumpy, you may want to spruce it up. Indeed, you want to find a style that fits your personality. If you have long hair, maybe it’s time to cut your hair. If you have flat hair, maybe it’s time to add some layers or depth. Indeed, there are a lot of things you can do with your hair to make it come to life.
6. Change your friends. This may be a tough one, especially if you are so connected to your friends, but if they are only dragging you behind, you may want to break it off, or spend less time with them. Some friends just want to stay in doors and eat ice cream and watch movies, which is fun and everything, but it is no way to be college hottie. So, if your friends aren’t really supporting you, it may be time to move on. Of course, a lot of people move on from their childhood friends and find their own place in the world. This may seem like a daunting thing to do, but it may be crucial for your social life.
7. Change your classes. On top of changing your friends, you may want to change up your classes. If you are bored in college, it will directly correlate to your hotness. For instance, if you are into liberal arts, you may want to drop the science classes and math classes. If you are really into math, you may want to go for a math class, or even a math major. The truth of the matter is that you are in school to explore subjects that you love – the last thing you want is to become bored and lazy, which is definitely not hot.
8. Change your exercise routine. If you don’t exercise, you definitely want to start. If you are only running a few blocks in the morning, you may want to amp it up to ten blocks. When it comes down to it, exercise is critical when it comes to looking hotter. The truth of the matter is that your skin will look better and you will feel happier – exercise releases serotonin, which is like a beauty serum.
9. Change your political views. If you go to a liberal college and you have right wing views, you will definitely be ostracized. If you go to a conservative school and your views swing to the left, you will be the odd one out. This is why you may want to keep your political opinions to yourself. If you let your views out, it may hurt your hotness – you could go from a 9 to a 3, or 4, based on your political views.
10. Change your car. On top of everything, having a shitty car is another way to lower how hot you are. If your car is dirty or keeps breaking down, it may be time to get rid of that clunker. It may be time to lease a nice, new car that is reliable. In the end, a car isn’t everything, but it doesn’t hurt to have a new car if you are trying to fit in with the rest of the college hotties.
Great news to all college hotties out there! Get 50% OFF plus, Free Shipping, 3 Free Hot DVDs, and a Mystery Gift, when you enter the special code COED at checkout at www.AdamandEve.com.