Why Do Men Lose Their Erections
Why do men lose erections? – This is a good question and many girls may be wondering if they are the reason why their boyfriend or fuck buddy has trouble maintaining erections. In all likelihood, it is not you that is causing the limp dick. According to stats, millions of men have some form of erectile dysfunction. If you searched “men erections,” there is a good chance that you will get more erectile dysfunction results than actual pictures of boners.
Here are some reasons why some men have trouble keeping it up.
- Erectile dysfunction. If you are wondering: why do men lose their erections? – There is a good chance that the issue is erectile dysfunction – a disorder that affects millions of men in all age groups. Yep, that’s right, even college boys lose their erections once and a while. For other guys, maintaining erections can be, ahem, even harder.
- Alcohol. There is a lot of alcohol in college and a lot of consumption. For men having erections can be a lot more difficult if there is alcohol in the blood stream. If you want to spice up your sex life with your partner, you may want to tell him not to drink for multiple hours before you have sex.
- Lack of sleep. Exhaustion can be another cause and reason why maintaining erections is difficult. This is also another major problem in college. Everyone is studying so much that they don’t get enough sleep. As a result, you have a lot of limp dicked guys. It is important to get at least 8 hours of sleep every single night.
- Not turned on. Another reason why men lose their erections is because they aren’t completely turned on. This isn’t completely your fault – it just means you have to take measures to seduce him. This means putting on a hot pair of lingerie and taking off his pants when he least expects it. This will surely turn him on and you will notice that he will get rock hard. If you have been in a relationship for a long time, you may just need to find ways to tease and titillate him.
- Too much masturbation. Some guys can lose their erection as a result of masturbating too often. If your guy masturbates all the time, there is a good chance that he just never gets horny, because he takes care of it right away. However, if you want him to be hard in bed with you, you need to tell him to take a break on the masturbation. In the end, masturbation is okay once and a while, but definitely not all the time – sex is important too.
Don’t forget to use coupon code COED at AdamAndEve.com checkout to get 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus 3 FREE Hot DVDs, a FREE Mystery Gift and FREE Shipping on your entire order!
“image is a copyrighted photo of model(s)”