5 Things You Shouldn’t Wear When You Meet His Parents
Meeting the parents can be exciting and stressful at the same time, especially if you really like a guy and want to impress his parents. You know that if you impress mom, she’ll be hyping you up for years. This is the reason why it is so crucial that you don’t wear anything too slutty. For one thing, you don’t want to turn on dad – no way. Also, you don’t want to make mom jealous.
Here are five things you shouldn’t wear when you meet his parents…
1. Booty shorts. All those summer shorts you have – the ones that show the bottom crack of your butt, you want to either keep those at home or leave them in your suitcase. These booty shorts are way too sexy for the parents. In fact, you want to reserve those booty shorts for only very special occasions – you could give a lot of people the wrong idea.
2. No hoop earrings. Hoop earings are skanky – plane and simple. The only people you see wearing hoop earring are mall rat girls and hoochie mamas. So, if you want to wear earrings, be sure to keep it simple and understated.
3. Don’t reveal tattoos. If you have tattoos, you want to make sure that you don’t show them off. Sure, tattoos are a lot more acceptable these days, but they still cause red flags to go off in older generations. To his parents, your tattoos may be a sign that you are a bad girl. The last thing you want is to have his parents judging you.
4. Don’t show your boobs. You may love to show a little side boob, cleavage or maybe even under boob, but you want to cover it all up when you meet the parents. The whole boob thing will only get you in trouble. Plus, you’ll make his dad get weird, uncomfortable and horny, which is something you don’t want. Also, you don’t want your boobs providing a mental image for his wank tank.
5. Hide your other piercings. Of course, you want to hide your stomach piercing, tongue piercing, nipple piercings and more. Piercings, like tattoos, give off a connotation that you are fast and lose. Just remember, his parents are probably not going to be very cool, so you have to be prepared for anything.
See also: My Boyfriend’s Parents Hate Me
In the end, you don’t need to dress too conservatively when you meet his parents – you can still show off your own style. However, you want to tone it down when showing off the boobs. You also want to hide tattoos and piercing too. At the end of the day, you never know where the relationship will go, but the last thing you want is to have his parents resent you forever.
Don’t forget to use coupon code COED at AdamAndEve.com checkout to get 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus 3 FREE Hot DVDs, a FREE Mystery Gift and FREE Shipping on your entire order!
“image is a copyrighted photo of model(s)”