5 Things You Need to Pack for Spring Break
Spring break, spring break, spring break – is that what all you ladies are chanting? A lot of people are talking about spring break and a lot of college girls are getting ready for their big trip, but there is a lot to prepare. If you bring the wrong stuff, you could wind up having a bad time. Also, it is just as important to note that you don’t want to over pack. When you are going to be doing that much partying, you want to pack lightly.
Here are five things you need to pack for spring break…
1. A big old t-shirt. Why a big old t-shirt, you ask? At night, when you get back to the hotel from all that partying, you’ll want something that you can quickly change into for bed. Plus, you will be quite dirty – make up, sand, etc – so you don’t want to wear anything too nice.
2. A cute sweater. Did you know that beaches get cold at night? Yep – all that marine air can really make it cold at night in some areas, so you’ll want to stay warm. You may think you want to skip wearing a sweater for the sake of beauty, but you will definitely be regretting it. So, make sure to bring a cute, fashionable sweater – something flattering.
3. The right footwear. On spring break, you have you bring two essential kinds of footwear: heels and sandals. Sandals – duh – for walking on the beach. Do you know how much broken glass, cigarette butts and other gross unmentionable things are on the beach? Most of that stuff is fresh too. So, you don’t want to walk around barefoot. And at night, you definitely don’t want to get caught with sandals, which is where a cute pair of heels comes in.
4. A good pair of sunglasses. The sun can give you a great tan, but it can also be pretty damaging – to your skin and eyes. If you don’t want to walk around like you just got out of a dark movie theater, you want to make sure to wear sunglasses when you are laying on the beach. You can easily go to the supermarket and find a great pair of cheap sunglasses.
5. A hot dress. There is a good chance that you will be spending about 99% of spring break in a bikini, but you will also need a hot dress for when you hit the dance floor at night. I recommend bringing two dresses – one short dress to show off your legs and then something a little classier to mix up your options.
Lastly, spring break can be fun, but you have to know what to pack. If you don’t pack the essentials, you could wind up not having a good time. So, make sure that you pack all of the above. Also, make sure that you don’t over pack. For one, it may cost more money if you are flying to your destination to stow extra bags. Also, you don’t want to be held down by all that extra weight. In the end, spring break is all about letting go and having fun.
Don’t forget to use coupon code COED at AdamAndEve.com checkout to get 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus 3 FREE Hot DVDs, a FREE Mystery Gift and FREE Shipping on your entire order!
“image is a copyrighted photo of model(s)”