5 Things College Girls Need To Do To Get Ready For Summer
Summer is almost here and it is never too early to start preparing for the summer. The summertime can be harsh for a college girl and it can be hard to find the right beauty regimen to stay gorgeous all season long. Not only do you have the hot weather to contend with, but you also have the extreme sunshine, which can wreak havoc on your skin. So, it is important that you are fully prepared.
Here are five things college girls need to do to get ready for summer…
1. Get a big floppy hat. This summer, big floppy hats will be popping up everywhere – on celebs, on the beach and at the pool cabana. So, you want to pick one up too. Not only will it make you look fashionable on the beach, but it will also protect your face and shoulders from the extreme sun. When it comes to finding a big, floppy hat – the bigger the better. When it comes to color – you should go with something light, because black can attract the sun.
2. Wear plenty of sunblock. Yes, you want to get a tan, but if you have sensitive skin, you don’t want to risk it. Your sunblock should be at least SPF 25. Anything less and you could turn into a lobster, which is not only unattractive, but it will also be really painful. So, make sure that you rub that lotion on before you put your bikini on and head to the beach or pool.
3. Get your haircut and your split ends trimmed. Before the summer hits, you want to get rid of all those split ends. Plus, you may want to think about layering your hair too. In the summer, your hair will be going on the fritz and it will be doing all sorts of weird things because of the heat and humidity. So, by cutting it and layering it, it will be much more manageable.
4. Take care of your hands and feet. In the summertime, it is time to take your hands out of those boots and mittens and hit the beach. If this is the case, you don’t want your extremities to look like they were hibernating. So, you want to get a manicure and pedicure to make your nails look healthy, bright and beautiful.
5. Exfoliate your beautiful skin. Now that most of the cold weather is behind us, we can now let our faces shine. This means that you need to get your skin exfoliated, because there is a good chance that you have a lot of dead skin building up, which can make your skin look blotchy and uneven.
Lastly, springtime is a little bit like a warm up before the summer – it also gives you plenty of time to create your beauty regimen, so by the time it is time to hit the beach you look more gorgeous than ever. In the end, if you want to be the most stunning girl on the beach, you need to get head to the salon and visit the mall, because it’s time to get beautiful.
Don’t forget to use coupon code COED at AdamAndEve.com checkout to get 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus 3 FREE Hot DVDs, a FREE Mystery Gift and FREE Shipping on your entire order!
“image is a copyrighted photo of model(s)”