Various Differences Between Guys And Girls
Guys can seem really disrespectful, aloof and like they never care, but the truth is that guys do care. In fact, guys care a lot. But because guys are guys, they just seem like complete jerks. This is where the dividing line between men and women in drawn. Us ladies are a little more in tune with our bodies and emotions. However, guys have taken a permanent vacation from anything having to do with their own emotions, so it makes sense why we would think they don’t care about us.
Here are five ways in which guys are totally different than us…
1. He isn’t indecisive – he really can’t decide. When it comes down to it, guys aren’t indecisive, because indecisive means that he is having trouble making a decision. Oh no, he isn’t having trouble – he really can’t decide. This can make choosing a restaurant or anything really hard. He’ll keep leaving it up to you to decide and you are probably better off just deciding and not throwing a fit about it.
2. When he wants to be alone and have space to himself, he really does want space to himself. Sometimes guys just need to be on their own. And while us college girls might use this as a device to manipulate (we never want to be left alone), a guy will really mean it. So, be sure to let him do his thing once and while and don’t take it personally.
3. He needs to be gross. Being gross is just a part of being a man – it has been that way forever. So, when he farts or burps, let him. It doesn’t meant that you can’t leave the room, but you definitely don’t want to get down on him for it, especially when he is in the comfort of his own home. Of course, you could teach him where and when it’s okay to be gross, but you don’t want to make it a big deal.
4. When he says, “I don’t know,” he really means it. While we say “I don’t know” and mean a whole bunch of different things at once, he can say it and only mean that he really doesn’t know how he feels. Because guys aren’t so in-tune with their emotions, you’ll get a lot of blurry answers when it comes to how he feels and you will get a lot of “I don’t knows.”
5. They have terrible memory. It may be a romantic thought to think that he remembers stories you’ve told him or that he remembers things you have worn, but the truth is that he doesn’t remember. He doesn’t remember because he is a guy and guys don’t remember anything – their brains aren’t equipped for it. So, don’t feel butt-hurt about it.
When it comes down to it, guys are insanely different than women. Maybe realizing this will make your life a lot easier and it may just make your relationships a lot less crazy. At the end of the day, you need to stop taking things so seriously and personally – your life will be so much better for it.
“image is a copyrighted photo of model(s)”