Five People Who Can Give Relationship Advice For College Girls
Sometimes the internet doesn’t have all the answers you are looking for. Also, sometimes you need to talk to a real friend and not a telecommunication device in the school library. But when it comes to talking to your friends and family about embarrassing relationship and sex advice, it can be hard to open up. This can lead to a bundling of some pretty confusing questions.
Here are the five people that can give awesome relationship advice for college girls.
1. A college counselor. There is a good chance that your college has a psychological counselor that you can talk to if you are feeling stressed out. I mean, your tuition is basically paying their salary, so don’t you think you should utilize their services? When it comes to meeting with the counselor, you can talk about anything – sex, drugs, school – literally anything. If you are having some relationship issues, talking to the counselor is a great option.
2. A best friend. There is a good chance that you have one extremely close best friend that you can tell anything too. This is the person you’ve gone to all your life with boy troubles. Even if this person is not at your school, you may want to set up a Skype date and see if you can get a session going. You may not be able to physically cry on your best friend’s shoulders, but figuratively you can.
3. Your boyfriend. If you don’t have a boyfriend, then you should talk to your boy friend. There is a good chance that you have a special man in your life – platonic or non-platonic – that can talk you through any grief your may be having. If you are having boy troubles, there is a chance that a guy can give you a really unique perspective. So, don’t be shy that guy friend or boyfriend some relationship advice.
4. An aunt or uncle? There is good chance that you have an aunt or uncle that is a little more liberal and who can guide you through any trouble that you may be having. What you want is someone that will give you some incredible relationship advice, but that also won’t blab on to your parents about it. Talking to aunt or uncle can be beneficial, but not if they are spies for your parents.
5. An old flame. It may not be fun to open up things with an old boyfriend, but there is a good chance that you could benefit from it. An old boyfriend will not only have a guy’s perspective, but he will also have a strong perspective of how you are in a relationship. You don’t want a fresh ex – maybe someone that you broke up with a few years ago.
Lastly, if you need a shoulder to cry on, there are plenty of options out there. All you need to do is to find the person that you trust the most – the person that can give you the smartest and most comforting relationship advice. As a college girl, you have a lot of different options.
Get 50% OFF plus 3 FREE Sexy DVDs, a FREE Mystery Gift, and FREE Shipping, when you use the special code COED at the checkout at AdamandEve.com.
“image is a copyrighted photo of model(s)”