How To Know When A Relationship Is Over
As all the leaves of all the trees are dying, something else may be dying: your relationship. Not to get super emo or anything, but relationships do die – there just comes a time when they do. However, you can either ignore the signs, or you can learn what the signs are and move on. No self respecting college girl wants to be caught in a relationship that was so over, like, weeks ago. So, what how do you know if the relationship is over or not?
Below are five signs that your relationship is over.
1. You communicate purely in texts. If your vocal communication is nil, it’s a pretty good sign that it’s all over. Unfortunately, if you text each other when you are in the same room, it means that communication is shot. So, what do you do? Obviously you don’t text that it’s over – you have a real conversation and end it.
2. You don’t make eye contact anymore. If you don’t look each other in the eyes anymore, it’s a pretty good sign that you can’t really stand to be around each other anymore. It also may mean that the spark is just not there anymore. If you find yourself in this non-staring contest, there is a good chance that you need to put things to rest.
3. You don’t talk after sex. This is one of the signs a relationship is over – that you need to put things to rest. If before you had sex and then rolled over in lustful rapture, and now you just roll over and text your friends asking if they want to go out, there is a good chance that your relationship’s days are numbered.
4. You don’t hang out anymore. If you used to spend every waking moment – and non-waking moment – together, but now you don’t even hang out in the same room when you are in the same house, there is a good chance that you should have “the talk.” It will hurt, but it will be worth it, because there are plenty of other fish in the sea.
5. You keep having resentments about past issues. If you just can’t get over past issues, there is a strong probability that you never will. Maybe what he has done is irreversible. Maybe you can’t trust him anymore. Maybe you can’t “fix” the relationship – no matter how hard you try.
Lastly, if you notice any of the above signs in your relationship, there is about an 88% chance that your relationship is doomed. You can either let your relationship limp all over the place, or you can put it out its misery. There is a good chance that another, hotter, and more exiting relationship is just around the corner.
“image is a copyrighted photo of model(s)”