As college girl you can either be one of two things: totally clueless or completely unable to fix basic life problems. This can seriously get in the way, especially if you are, well, trying to live your life and go to college and take classes and date and do all the normal things you do in college. You don’t want to be an emotional wreck all the time, but usually these problems are caused by you and you only, and they are incredible easy to fix. Here are 5 easy and obvious college girl problems with an obvious and easy solution.
- If you don’t have the body for the dress don’t wear it. One of the easiest ways to look totally trashy is to wear a dress that is way too tight for your body or a dress where it looks like you are wearing a moo moo. There is a reason why they call it a moo moo, because you look like a cow when you wear it. So be sure to understand your body type and dress appropriately.
- Comparing yourself to others will only make you depressed. There is a reason why you feel fat, depressed, and like sleeping all day. It is probably because you compare yourself to other girls. It is important to realize that everyone if different in their unique ways and there are better things to worry about, like living life.
- Don’t eat because you are emotional, eat because you are hungry. One of the best ways to develop an eating disorder or to gain that freshman 15 is to be an emotional eater. When you are depressed don’t reach for the ice cream, put on your sneakers and go for a jog. It will calm you down and you’ll look great doing it.
- If you don’t like your major, change it. This is the same for all of life. If you don’t like what you are doing and where you are going, why not change it and do something totally different? In college you might have picked a major you don’t like, but you can always switch it to something else and take classes you actually like. College shouldn’t become boring or tedious.
- If your boyfriend is being a dick to you just dump him. You shouldn’t be treated like trash and you should always feel beautiful. You don’t want some guy constantly dragging you down. The truth is that there are so many guys in college you probably won’t have trouble finding someone else. There are so many fish in the sea it is a little bit ridiculous.
At the end of the day you should stand up and realize that you deserve to be happy. There are so many little things that you probably haven’t even notice or can’t find a solution for that are bringing you down and stopping you from realizing your potential. As a college girl, now is your time to shine.
“image is a copyrighted photo of model(s)”