You might think it’s easy for girls to get guys, but what guys don’t know is that we can be just as shy. Yes, that whole semester when you would catch me looking at you and I didn’t do a thing about it? I had a huge crush on you. However, after that I vowed to be more courageous and even learned a few tips so you can snag that cute boy in class. If he isn’t going to make the first move, you are going to have to.
- Take deep breaths. It can be easy to get nervous and a little bit flustered, especially if he is a super hotty, but if you can at least hide how nervous you are, you might be able to get a few words out. All you want to do is ask for his phone number and you can let him do the rest. It should be easy after you say the first words.
- Don’t be overly excited. This is a great way for a guy to think you are totally crazy. Just be totally real with him. I mean, it’s a simple question really. What is there to lose? Just be calm and not raise your voice too much and you should be fine.
- Also, don’t yell at him when class is still in session. This isn’t classy. Always make sure the class is over. You don’t want to embarrass yourself. You also don’t want to talk to a guy in class, even if it is just a whisper – people will know what’s up.
- Next, be honest and straightforward. If you think he is cute and you want to jump his bones, be sure to tell him. The least that will happen is that he will be totally flattered. But you also want to be straight forward, because you don’t want to waste your own time or his.
- Think about what you are going to say, but don’t over think it. Know what you want to ask him. Be prepared for what the answer is. Don’t be too hurt if he declines. But if he says yes, have a pen and paper ready, or your cell phone prepped to take a number.
So, congratulations, you just picked up the cute guy in class. It’s really not that hard to do. Any cute college girl can have the bravery to pull it off. Just follow the above steps and you’ll be well on your way – unless he goes up to you fist. Usually there it’s a mutual attraction.
“image is a copyrighted photo of model(s)”